End Users Licence Agreement - Returns and Refunds Policy
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Arndt Reusch eK Germany, for the product (Software) identified above, which includes data processing programs and documentation. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this End-User License Agreement.
- Returns and Refunds Policy: We issue refunds for digital products within 30 days
of the original purchase of the product. We recommend contacting us for assistance
if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
Contact us: If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy,
please contact us by email:
- The Software is licensed, not sold. You are allowed to use this Software free of charge for 6 month per machine. For further use you must pay an appropriate license fee.
- The Software includes data processing programs and the accompanying description. We point out that it is not possible to design data processing programs, particularly when they are connected with other programs, to be error free.
- Under this agreement, however, is a data processing program that is basically usable as an application program. The responsibility for the selection, installation and use, as well as the intended results is entirely borne by you.
- The retranslation of the program code into other code forms (decompilation) and other types of reverse engineering of the various production stages of the software (reverse engineering) are not allowed.
- Exporting the Software or individual files included, the regulations of the Federal Republic of Germany must be observed.
- If some of the stipulations of this agreement become ineffective or unfeasible the contractual parties are bound to replace the ineffective or unfeasible stipulations by other effective and feasible stipulations which, from the point of view of business success, come close to the ineffective and unfeasible stipulations to such an extent that it is reasonable to suppose that the contractual parties would conclude the agreement.